Invisia’s line for voice specialists includes an exceptionally complete and powerful voice analysis and rehabilitation software for instant easy access to all the patient’s principal voice parameters and tests. The voice analysis software comes as Daisy modules, perfectly integrated into the Invisia software suite. The seven modules available - described below - are each dedicated to a specific analysis or task.
VOICE ANALYSIS MODULE
Voice Analysis, main module of the package, performs a deep offline analysis of patient phonation by extracting the following parameters:
• Fundamental frequency
• Energy and peak-to-peak amplitude
• Main vocal parameters, like jitter, shimmer, F0 and amplitude modulations and Harmonic to noise Ratio, with graphical comparison to normative data
• Narrow- and broadband spectrogram
• First 4 formants with bandwidth directly on the spectrogram
• Power spectrum
• Linear Predictive Coding (LPC)
• Long Time Average (LTA) spectrum
The Phonetogram module allows execution of the voice range profile analysis in two classical modes: Free Mode and Target Note. On completion of the test, minimum and maximum values and F0 and intensity the ranges are displayed.
RT-FrequEn is the main module dedicated to voice therapists. It calculates the pitch and energy of phonation in real time, allowing the following exercises:
• Maintaining voice pitch or energy within a given range
• Imitation of pitch and/or energy
• Phonation time evaluation
The youngest patients can control the movements of the witty puppet Woody with the pitch or the energy of their voice, guiding him along several obstacle strewn paths
RT-POWER SPECTRUM MODULE
This module calculates in real time and plots the power spectrum of the voice.
This module calculates in real time and plots the voice spectrogram.
This module calculates in real time and plots Linear Predictive Coding (LPC) and shows the value of the first two formants.